Monday 18 May 2015

YouTube Videos on Romance scams you should watch

YouTube Videos to watch


I guess I should have watched this myself... my emails were shown word for word. 

Another Tip:   Try to get your new friend to some online and on webcam.  You will be unsuccessful since they cannot appear as the person in the photo.  That should be a big clue.

This is another sad story and quite an extreme ending that I wasn't expecting.  These people are ruthless and evil and care about nothing more than trying to get money.  They go to work everyday like you and me and this is their job.


Once this poor woman was of no further use since she had no more money to give him, he killed her. It boggles the mind how anyone could be so callous.  It took searching 3 countries to find her murderer, but they finally did.

So if anyone has more tips or something to share... please make a comment.  We need to get the word out there far and wide!

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment