Saturday 23 May 2015

More bad news...

Of course things were going from bad to worse it seems... the setup was finally happening.

Next email:

My Love,

Thank you for sharing your dinner photo with me, it looks very yummy my love. Looks like I am in for some good food when I get back.

I finally got the attachment this morning. It was such a beautiful and heart warming message from you honey. I was smiling all through, until the moment I became down casted. I tried ordering the spare parts as I told you yesterday for onward replacement, but the company just informed me that the prices have gone up because of the cost of manufacturing. Immediately I contacted the parent company in china and they could only offer me a 5% discount from the instruction that was giving  to their representatives here. And what I have left with me is not enough to purchase this spare parts.

I need to have the spare parts fixed by this week to enable me meet up with my home coming date. And I must leave here on the 12th of May as I have set my sight on that date. I like keeping to my word, as I have promise I am going to hand the rig over on the 5th of May in spite of the accident. I don't want to disappoint them.

The whole thing is strangling my veins out and giving me a lot of headache. I wish this accident never happened? I wish I never had to spend that much? These are questions that cannot change what I am facing at the moment. I just thought I should let you know honey. I need to relax and think a away out of this.

I love you so much, I want you to know that you are always in my thought and I cannot wait to be with you soon.
Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment