Saturday 23 May 2015

Email # 10

I had noticed that the letters were getting shorter but of course we can always justify anything... he was busy and the job was coming to an end so there was less time to communicate...

email # 10:

Dearest Sunshine,

I can never be too busy for you my love. There will always be time for you no matter what.

Today is Monday and Monday comes with a lot as it is a new day of the working week.

How was your night my Wifey? I miss you and wish you were here with me. I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed by me.

You are always my main thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of "our" new life together, every second of every day. I just want you to know that I do want to get married and I can't think of a better person to marry than you. I can't honestly tell you the hands I would have fallen into, if God has not brought you to me. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all! A quote from Earnest Hemingway says, to the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... you are always there, and always will be. I will never let you go, I'd rather die first.

I've been alone ever since I lost my wife and here you came, and I will look no further. If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I know you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me! Baby, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever.

Love always and God bless you,

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment