Wednesday 20 May 2015

Email # 6

How perfect are these emails... almost like excerpts from a novel.  Maybe these words sound familiar to you too?

Email # 6:

Hello My wonderful Marilyn,

How was your night? My night was great and my work too. My work has been very good especially yesterday, even if I could not concentrait because I was thinking about you. I woke up feeling really good as I had you in my thoughts and dreams all night and I love it.

I got your photo and you look beautiful. I am going to print it out and keep it by my bedside. I told my daughter about you and she is happy for me. She has never wanted me to be alone.
 
Marilyn, Who are you? where did you come from? You must be a goddess disguised as an ordinary woman, I thought you were a nice woman, but then, I have come to find more beauty inside you, which makes you a very good win for any man (smiles). I took my profile down this morning as a sign of my commitment to you, hope I could get a reciprocation hehehe. I do not want anyone distracting you from me. I guess that sounds selfish.

Everyday, I wake to a new tune of life, like I hear the melody in this life more than I have ever done. Did they not quote, love means making the other happy, even from a distance ? I think you make me more than happy from the distance. Finding the pleasure here, and I know, Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness.I was reading on marble that , Soul mates are locked at the heart and written in the heavens, promised to find one another when the time is right, it never made sense to me until now.(smiles).

I mean just check this out, see what the life has been in my view for these past few days, tell me , Do you not like it simple? Another reason for me to always thank God, I mean whenever I ask for one, he gives more Hehe. After losing my wife, I thought I would never get the chance to find love ever again, but now I find my self surprisingly zealous and willing, I believe this second chance is for me to even do it better. 

They say, you can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait. They said love don't come easy, I say no,! it is simple, it's a game of give and take. I mean as much as I really value and desire love, I can as well start with a woman like you, I mean what are the odds unless someone thinks it isnt time. After all, I cant deny the fact that you touch a place in me , I have almost forgotten the existence. You need to see my face now , how shining I have become ( smiles).

What I say is, Hold my Hands and I can promise never to let go or let it slide off. It is certainly sure for me, that I can make you the happiest woman in the world, it is no boasting. Are you ready for the ride of your life? Some people say we live seven lifetimes before end of time, all I know is I can live the fun of forever in this very one, and a lifetime in what is left of it. People may have thier different opinion about my feelings here but all I know is, if you are not the one in love, take your speech and opinion out of it, because you will never understand what it feels, (smiles).

I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful and I tell you, You dont have to change who you are at anytime to please me because, Love isn't love until we share it, but the real fulfillment in life is finding love and sharing it with someone who can freely and without any conflict love us faithfully in return.
 
Relationships are like snapshots; some you remember and some you forget, but some you never develop and you never get to see how they would have turned out, that is why I said, if you dont try, how would you know? Hehehehe.
 
May God see you through everything you do today.
 
Your Love attack victim

Robin 



Are you following along?  What do you think so far?  Believable?


No comments:

Post a Comment