Saturday 23 May 2015

Email # 11

It just keeps getting better and better...

Email # 11:

My dearest Sunshine,

Your Yahoo messenger message this morning made me happy. Some happiness I never thought I will experience again is back to my life.

How was your night? Because I know you work very hard, I want you to get some rest, especially at night. Thank you for the photos, I have always wish I was with you. Like I said yesterday, patience is a virtue. And I will not mind when you keep them coming to let me know the happenings around you. I will snap my place and send it to you later, either this evening or tomorrow.

When I saw the photo of your son yesterday, I felt very proud like I was his father. We all want our children to succeed and they do things in the right direction, it gladdens our heart.

Marilyn, every time I heard you say the words, "I love you" it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words in your yahoo messenger, I asked myself, "Do I love you?" and as I look for the answers, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you, Marilyn Pope!

When my wife passed on, I was not ready, and when I was ready, I yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.

You are the most beautiful, wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, beautiful and an incredibly woman I have met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.

I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.

This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.

I love you so!

Yours and only yours,

Robin Hannes 


No comments:

Post a Comment