Monday 18 May 2015

Email # 4

So things are heating up on both sides.  I really hoped he was real, because there could never be anything more perfect for any woman than a man like this. However... It is doubtful that there is any man that could hold a candle to this fabrication.

The next email sent to me from "Robin":

Hi Marilyn,

I woke up this morning with a feeling, a want, wishing I wake up to see a lover's face next to me, her breathe on my neck. They say, Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves and yet I am waking up alone yet again, but you must know You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night this days. Gradually you are becoming the one person I am finding comfort in. What I finally realized is that it doesn't matter how far you live, how different the culture is, it doesn't matter if you meet someone on the internet... true love can be found everywhere and it happens when you least expect it. What else do we live for if not for love. What is the most important thing God said about Love! Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest is Love.

I want to tell you about my living condition here, I live in a rented house with nine others of my expatriates staffs. I pay for the house quarterly. The building has eleven rooms, two kitchens, a tv room , a recreation room with a pool table, a pent house, a swimming pool and a lovely garden. It was specifically build for expatriates who come to the U.A.E to work for a period of time.

I am on the  north of Sharjah rig in the coast of Sharjah. haven to wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman (you). I have over 300 labors here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face.

My contract here entails I prepare the rig for production and exploration. I do not handle exploration but only construction. Right now we are installing the piping system and the drift indicators. Installations of the pumps will come later. You have captured my heart with your honesty and sincerity which I appreciate so well.

 If they had ever told me meeting someone over the air could be, I would have said, 'Impossible, impossible for me.' And if they said I'd find someone I really feel comfortable talking to beyond the computer's end, I would have said, Impossible, impossible, my friend.' To dream about what might have been is strange enough for me, but now it seems I'm living in a dream too beautiful to be. If they had said a moonbeam could calm a stormy sea, I know, I, Robin, would have said, Impossible, but now at last I see that nothing is impossible now you got my attention. The old prankster would say, it’s not a matter of finding the right person, but a matter of being the right person for the one you choose to love. People seem to forget mostly that love demands our hard work daily. Because really, Love is like trust, when you find you’re special someone it is as if you trust them with your heart.  Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with that someone, because sometimes Fate plays a fool on us and we are not meant to be together. But still, there is love between us. So the most important thing is that the friendship created is one that can never be forgotten.  That is why I am happy with finding a new friend in you, because even if the end isn’t what we plan, the friendship will always be there, so it is a win win situation. Some people out there would talk about caution which has limited their abilities in life, because life
is just of the two options,

1. Worry yourself and remain on one spot,..
     Or                   
2. Dust yourself up and move on.

Yeah I know.

Your naughty friend.

Robin

It is beyond words how I was feeling at this point... I was heading down the rabbit hole!
I am sure there are many others out there who have received this same email or similar as I am sure they have to modify here and there.  It sure was starting to make me feel special however I was still very Leary of what was really going on... why me?  I am no one special in any big sense.  He hasn't even met me so how can he know anything about me or how perfect I could be for the right man?

Ladies... keep that guard up but play along because it is truly fun to be part of a whirlwind romance like this.  The truth will always reveal itself before too long.

stay tuned for the next email...  it just keeps getting better and better!


No comments:

Post a Comment