Monday 18 May 2015

He Has Arrived email

So "Robin" finally arrived and of course was anxious to respond to me and tell me more about himself.  The "DANCE" had begun!

I have to admit I hadn't suspected anything really at this point.  I was rather excited to hear from him.

Another Tip:  If you read up on your dating site's recommendations to stay safe... only make contact through the dating site.  DO NOT go off the reservation and email or IM because that is what they need you to do so the dating site cannot track them.  I didn't read that tip but eventually my spidey senses came to life!   I would suggest that you read the safety tips on your dating site as this might help save you a ton of grief later.

So like I said... I received email # 2 and it was quite sensational.  The writing was incredible and I am a writer so it wowed me.

Here is email # 2:

Good Morning Marilyn (smiles),
 
I arrived safely last night and I suffered no Jetlag as was expected. I wanted to check my email and respond as fast as I can before my day starts. You must realize that I am eight hours ahead of you and my emails will be coming to you in the mornings your time while I am here.

How are you and how was your night? It is heart calming to see a message from you. It gives that feeling of hope
that things are going on well with us. I may not be around but we have started well.
 
Marilyn, I promise to always send you warm thoughts till I can meet with you. Isn't life so simple? but some people do a great job of screwing life up with their maybe, what ifs, what could have and so on. A happy mind wakes with joy in his heart because everyday we live is a blessing regardless of our worries. I can tell you the morning is really bright when you wake up in the morning, and  kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day.
 
Moving on to telling more about me, My interest are crossed. I love to play golf, surfing, traveling, skiing, Movies,
Reading, diving, going to the opera, pool and watching sport . At my leisure time I like doing my Gardening, I like to play basketball, football, soccer and horse riding. I want to own a horse but I have not had time as a result of me been busy. I enjoy listening to country music jazz, soft rock and soul music, I dislike rap music cos I feel its associated with violence. I have never smoked in my life, even when I am working on the high sea, I would rather took a whiskey than smoking. I can give anything just to relax on the beach.
 
My contract in the U.A.E has being on for about nine months and I have just about six weeks left to go. But I must say, its been a wonderful experience. You may be wondering why the U.A.E, giving everything that is happening in the middle east? Especially ISIS. The U.A.E is a very safe place and I would advice anyone to come for a visit. There are three countries I can recommend that are very safe in the middle east, U.A.E, Qatar and Kuwait. These countries are even safer that the holy land itself, I mean Saudi Arabia. After my last project here, I am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office.
 
Marilyn, the essence of online dating was never intended for people because they lack the courage to interact with opposite sex physically, but because research shows many of the soldiers back in the days who met women via letter writing actually live the life there after in good ways, and then it is now manifest that when people meet on the net, they should at least explore each other's mind for a while, share ideas and compare views, finding a common ground is a very great achievement, isn't it said that loving is the soul's recognition of its counterpart in another person.  In fact in the medium, it makes you know a person so well to a point you feel they are no more strangers, you would have escaped the possibilities of sentimental attractions in instant meetings , due to beauty, boldness and so on, where you won’t be able to really be who you are.
 
It might be a thought of the past, a once lonely man opened an email message from a stranger. It was a nice message but it was brief and at first glance, nothing led him to believe it was significant to this level, But soon, he might learn this message was very special indeed. Maybe it would be my story; we can’t know (smiles). Maybe on the other end, the other story would be, She sat at her computer and typed with frantic haste, There was so much she needed to say and so little time, Her heart poured out so easily through her fingers As the words appeared on the screen before her She filled her screen with her words of affection Then waited anxiously for him to type his reply, Her heart skipped as his reply appeared before her and She read and reread his words of endearment Then hurried to reply as her heart beat quickly With her emotions building higher with every word Telling how she yearned to be able to touch him, Longed to be able to see him, to gaze into his eyes (smiles) oh if that becomes your story.
 
There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When I lost my wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start.
 
This is a journey we are trying to make here dear, and I know it’s probably not, the best thing, but I'll try it anyway, because I know it could be the best thing, it could be the best! But we would never know unless we try.  Seriously they say find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, lips that will kiss you in both instances, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Only then will you have found your true love. I have always said I would want my woman, someone I would love at all stages of life, I mean even after we stop making love but play bingo. What is love all about? It's all about giving, taking, sharing and keeping. If you are willing to do all this, then you are ready to love that someone special. I would give all I have for the one thing that cannot be bought. (Smiles)
 
I really hope to hear from you soon and I have attached a photo for you.
 
An exciting stranger.

Robin 


I think after reading this you will admit it is pretty romantic.   I was starting to think I really like this man!  He writes better than me lol  Of course... I responded back.

Another TIP:   Tell someone about this new "relationship" and bounce some of what you are reading and feeling off of a good friend or family member.  Keep them in the loop.  Eventually someone will be giving you advice and trying to bring you back down to earth lol   I totally understand how easy it is to fall hard because I did until....  you will understand when I pulled the plug.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment