Saturday 23 May 2015

Here it comes...

I figured asking for money was coming and after what I went through previously I was going to play this out.  See who would be involved and where they money trail went.

Next email:

Good Morning Sunshine,
Thank you for those photos and all the prayers, and I am putting those prayers to work. Please I will answer your questions when I am less busy with the prevailing situation.

Myself and Big Bill where putting our heads together after dinner last night to see how best we can get this over and done with. I told him I was going to make I few contacts this morning and he said he will talk to his wife  to see if she could come up with something. Of course, I will be paying them back as soon I am done here and my money is wired in my account. The contract sum is huge and I am making a lot from it. That was why I agreed to taking care of all expensis till the end of the project and I will be paid afterwards. I have attached two documents for you to see, only Big Bill has a clue how much this project is worth. And please do not share this document with anyone, becuase this document holds my financial future.


I have already made the contacts this morning, a few responded well while most of them had too many excuses . The only people who surprised me was my daughter and her Hubby. I least expected they will help as they are a new couple. They were able to raise $10,000  for me. They  said it was all their savings and I said I will pay them with interest and she replied, Dad. We only want the actual sum.

Big Bill is yet to contact his wife because of the time difference, they live in the San Diego, California. We are hopping for a positive response from her.

Marilyn, you must understand that I wouldn't let anything come between us and I cant risk my relationship for whatever I may need, but if you want to give me a hand, let me know how best you can then I can know what more to go and be sure I can be able to repay you. what do you think? You must first realize that it doesn't matter to me whether you are up to the task or not, because even a dime from my loved one would worth more than diamonds to me. As I have before Friday to get a vision of almost $22,000 to purchase spare parts worth about $175,000. I have a daily expenditure of $800 now you know why these whole thing is strangling my veins. I feel ashamed asking, because I am not a man known for this, it just that my hands are tied at the moment.

I need to rest  a bit as I feel a little ache in my head.

I love you so much.

the attachments really surprised me:







No comments:

Post a Comment