Saturday 23 May 2015

The continuing saga...

There are many more emails and they may seem very familiar to you if you have been part of this scam.  The email address he used was Robhans53@yahoo.com and it may still be used.

The next email:

Hello my Love,
 
How are you this morning? I felt very happy reading your answers to my questions. Its a clear indication of the common interest you and I share. After the death of Nina my late wife, I have always wished for someone like you in my life. I want to say thank you for given me this opportunity to love again.
 
I am very indifferent about tattoos, and besides, yours is not the conspicuous type from what you said. Like you, I am a one man one woman person. It took me some years to make up my mind that I was ready for this. Though my daughter and a few others wanted me to move on, but I waited till I am psychologically ready before I ventured onto match.com.

Marilyn, I threw caution to the wind the moment I knew you are the woman for me, and that was some days back. I am not afraid of anything. I do LOVE and TRUST you.
Anyway, did you feel me running my fingers through your hair while you were sleeping? LOL. Yesterday was ok dear. We started final installations . I could notice the joy of relief upfront on the faces of my men. Even the locals are beginning to admit that they will surely miss us. They say we have become more of a family, lol. I love all my men, be it professional, acquired expatriate, and locals. While working I try to build a personal relationship with each and every one.

As I have said, I don't feel negative about any feelings I have right now, because it cant be failed except for lies. Truly, Love needs no map, for it can find it's way blindfolded. This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime. Guys always seem to wonder what it takes to get a girl. Like, what do they have to do to make a girl notice them? Guys have to realize that they have to be sweet, caring, gentle, honest and still have that sweet little thing about them that drives any girl crazy: and that's reaching her heart. No matter how much you try, if you don't reach her heart, it won't ever be worth-while. And really how did this happen if I have a space in your heart now and you haven't met me to feel sentiments? it means I have gotten the most important part of the journey upfront (smile).

Who shall say that the maiden so pretty and fair shall always have the greater man; and the ogre who walks to the beat of thundering clouds will never find her prince? because really, love is destiny, and no one can really explain it. I hope your night is good. pls keep me updated with events around you.
 
You are always on my mind.
 

Robin 

3 comments:

  1. He just got me too, now his name is Jason Goldman living in Alden, IL. An engineer on a rig in Abu Dhabi UAE. Same letters as everyone else, French accent, makes your pants melt off. What a piece of shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay well and very aware of these scammers. You deserve someone real and someone who loves you and spends your life with you physically and emotionally.

      Wishing you much happiness and love!
      Marilyn

      Delete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your story. Today I received a poem from a woman that I have been in contact with for about two months. And I thought this really doesn't look right considering she writes with broken English. So thanks to you I copied and put it online and line for line it was the same as what you had received. So my suspicions were already on high alert but this just confirmed what I suspected. So at this point I'm just playing along hoping to find a way to locate her and try to alert others and maybe even try to get her shut down . And that is also why I am writing do you have any advice on how to track her down? I would appreciate any advice you can give me and once again than you for posting that. Have a wonderful day and I hope you fund someone that truly cares for you. My email is wdm4641@gmail.com if you can help in anyway. Thanks wesley

    ReplyDelete