Saturday 23 May 2015

Money details...

He started to share how much money this accident cost him.  Interesting!

The email:

My love,
 
Today has been very hectic for me running around to fix some things. Thank you for your uplifting words yesterday. I am glad my men are doing better now at the hospital, even though they have cost me personally over $92k. I gave out money to the deceased family this morning in form of compensation as he died in the line of duty and the family looks fine by it. And the hospital bills have all been taken care of. I did this very fast so that there will not be any form or resentment from any quarters. These Arabs can be very unpredictable, one moment they are smiling with you and the other moment they have turned against you. So I needed to act fast to avoid trouble. I just incurred a huge expenses I never planned for, such is life. I am still happy that there where no more casualty and the guys in the hospital will be discharged most likely by early next week or by the weekend of next week.

Today we will not be working, I asked everyone to take today off as a sign of respect for the deceased and the injured men at the hospital.

So tell me, how was your  night honey? You are such a wonderful and a kind woman, God could not have given me anyone other than you, I prayed for a good woman and he gave me a better woman. Thanks for your advice it lifted my spirit, I have taken care of everything already all I want is to leave here and be with you my love.

Thinking of you as usual and I am loving you more than ever.



Robin 

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! convert money calculator

    ReplyDelete