Saturday 23 May 2015

Email # 9

I would often send silly pics and IM him through yahoo messenger.  It was an exhausting 6 week journey.

Email # 9:

Dearest Wifey,

Today is off for me and I am happy I will get some rest. I am going to do some swimming and relax my mind. This week has been hectic and this coming one will be more busier.

My daughters name is Shirley. She and her hubby will be more than happy to meet with you. I guess we can plan a trip to Alberta in one of those weekends when I am back. What do you think?

It was good you brought up the issues of intimacy. I have not been with any woman since I lost my wife. I want you to know I am pretty much a celibate like you. I will never be disappointed with you honey. As much as making love is important, it is not a priority. I am with you on this, we will take it slow and easy.

Marilyn, I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me in recent times. You made me very happy and you made my life complete.
The first time I saw your photo was the best time in my life. You're the one who brought back my loving instincts. You gave so much happiness and so much love to my heart ... keep in mind always that whatever happens, "You're my one and only love." I love you with all my heart and soul.

Thank you, my love, for loving me and for giving me a chance to show you how much I love you and how much you mean the world to me. I know we're a thousand miles apart right now, you will be right there waiting for me, my love. I love you always and forever.

Love always,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment